- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 600 g of chicken breast
- Salt, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika from TAP DE CORTI
- 1 tablespoon of flour, 1
- 1/8 chicken stock
- 250 ml cream for cooking and parsley.
1. Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes. The finely chopped garlic. Make thin strips of chicken meat and season with salt and pepper.
2. Put to heat the oil, fry the meat and reserve it hot. Stir in the same oil the onions and the garlic until they are transparent; Then sprinkle the paprika, add the flour and sauté it a few moments, cover it with the broth and bring it to a boil.
3. Pour the cream and make sure it mixes well.
4. Let everything boil over high heat until the sauce thickens. Serve with boiled rice with a bay leaf.