Cake with sobrasada and apricots
- 1/2 glass of milk
- 1/2 glass of olive oil
- 1 glass of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250gr of wheat flour
- 1/2 envelope of yeast
- 10 or 12 apricots
- Sobrasada cut into pieces
1. Put in a bowl the egg yolks with sugar, beat well. Add the oil, the flour mixed with the yeast and finally the whites mounted. Everything is mixed well in the same sense.
2. We spread a tray with butter and a little flour. Empty all the contents of the bowl in the tray and place the apricots without the bone cut in half and the sobrasada in well distributed pieces.
3. Put in the oven previously heated at 180º for 25-30 minutes. Once out, sprinkle with glace sugar on top to decorate the coca.
Chicken breast in paprika sauce Tap de Corti
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 600 g of chicken breast
- Salt, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika from TAP DE CORTI
- 1 tablespoon of flour, 1
- 1/8 chicken stock
- 250 ml cream for cooking and parsley.
1. Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes. The finely chopped garlic. Make thin strips of chicken meat and season with salt and pepper.
2. Put to heat the oil, fry the meat and reserve it hot. Stir in the same oil the onions and the garlic until they are transparent; Then sprinkle the paprika, add the flour and sauté it a few moments, cover it with the broth and bring it to a boil.
3. Pour the cream and make sure it mixes well.
4. Let everything boil over high heat until the sauce thickens. Serve with boiled rice with a bay leaf.
Artichokes stuffed with ham, cheese and paprika
- 4 artichokes.
- 200 gr of Iberian Ham.
- 100 gr of goat cheese / manchego.
- ½ onion, 2 garlic.
- 1 tomato.
- 2 cloves.
- 1 Tablespoon of Paprika TAP DE CORTÍ.
1. Prepare the sofrito with the chopped onion, the chopped garlic and the tomato.
2. Arrange the artichokes to leave them flat ready to fill. Cut the ham into strips.
3. When the onion is browned, add the ham in strips to the sofrito, the paprika TAP DE CORTÍ and finally the artichokes.
4. Add 1 liter of water and boil until the artichokes are cooked.
5. Remove the artichokes and fill with the ham and cheese, serve with the sofrito.
1 / 2